Quick launch summary
Earlier this year, we launched the new Gmail on mobile to help you get things done quickly, such as viewing attachments or searching for a specific email.
We’re further enhancing the Gmail experience on Android and iOS devices by introducing dark theme support. Dark theme will begin rolling out today—for details on how to configure dark mode once it’s rolled out to your device, see below.
How to enable dark theme in Gmail on Android:
- To enable dark theme on Android 10:
- In your Android Display system setting, set your device to Dark theme—Gmail will automatically respect the system default setting.
- On Pixel, when Battery Saver is enabled, Gmail will default to Dark theme automatically.
- Or, in Gmail go to Settings > Theme and select “Dark».
How to enable Dark theme in Gmail on iOS:
- For iOS 11 or 12, enable Dark theme by going to Settings > Dark Theme.
- To enable dark theme on iOS 13, you can:
- Set your device to dark theme in iOS Settings, and Gmail, by default, will automatically respect the system default setting.
- Or, in Gmail go to Settings > Theme and select “Dark”.
- Android 10: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on September 24, 2019
Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on September 24, 2019
G Suite editions
- Available to all G Suite editions
On/off by default?
- This feature will automatically respect the system settings in Android 10 and iOS 13.
- Dark theme can also be enabled within the respective Gmail app settings.
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online