Once again, we are proud to revolutionize the way you meet. Since 2010, Evoko Room Manager has taken the hassle out of room bookings. This was the original touch-screen solution for all your meeting rooms. No more double bookings, confusion and interrupted meetings. Now we are launching the next generation room booking system: Evoko Liso. Even brighter and lovelier to look at, believe it or not. With the same mission as ever – making sure all your meeting rooms are being used in a truly effective way.
Bright and helpful
Evoko Liso makes it easier than ever to book a room with your favorite digital calendar, or directly on the screen using your fingertip. Now we are taking the intuitive user interface to a whole new level. Our room booking system presents all information elegantly on the screen and it actually changes information on the display when someone walks up to it, always displaying the most relevant information. Book, end or extend a meeting directly from the clock, or use the calendar to search for other rooms based on availability, size and equipment.
Thanks to the green, amber and red light aura, you can see at a glance if the room is vacant or not. No more confusion or double bookings.
Take a look at our Liso video to see it in action…
Evoko Liso gives you full insight into your organization’s meeting patterns to really optimize resources. You get decision making support that truly cuts cost by analyzing statistics in the web based Evoko Home. Now more comprehensive than ever, making sure you use the perfect room for every single meeting. Evoko Home, our room scheduling system, also offers extensive multi-site management options with permission control and real-time unit monitoring. It has never been easier to open the door to a much more efficient meeting culture.
See the full meeting room schedule at a glance with Evoko Overview screen in Evoko Home. Choose between the whole building or just one floor.
It’s easy to see what’s available, what’s booked and what’s soon to be occupied just by the red, green & amber colour coding system. The handy arrows also let you know where meeting rooms are in relation to you, making finding something nearby a breeze!
With the Evoko Get A Room app, working on the go is super easy! Book, share and invite colleagues to the meeting too. With easy to use filters like time, capacity & equipment, you’ll see best matches first, along with suggestions if you’re preference isn’t available.
Quick and simple. Efficiency at it’s best!
Additional services- Liso Calendar Add-on
Coming soon…our Liso Calendar add-on expands your room management capabilities even further. This subscription add-on works smoothly with your Outlook and introduces a range of new choices and additional services to the platform. Letting you have even more control over the meeting and everything that surrounds it. Your options include: Catering and equipment. Advanced room finding and maps. Room Layouts.
Needless to say, Liso Calendar add-on is a tool in constant development, inspired by our customers insights and input.
Evoko Booking is our latest advance in room booking. It’s the perfect partner for shared office spaces and collaborative environments.
- No additional booking system required
- Co-working compatible
- No common email domain needed
Greatness in brief
Clarity is easy
Forget about double bookings, confusion and interrupted meetings. Book conference rooms easily and then have all information presented on the Evoko Room Manager. Book ad hoc meetings on the screen or use your smart phone or normal calendar software. Anyone can use it, it is that easy.
Optimize the use of rooms
Increase the meeting room availability by using the check-in function that releases booked meeting rooms where no one show up. Optimize the resources usage and get valuable decision making support, by analyzing statistics from the units. Open the door to a new more effective meeting culture.
Happy IT department
- A patent pending solution with seamless integration to existing e-mailserver. Secure, reliable and with minimal infringement to existing IT environment.
- Turnkey solution with everything needed included in the box. No extra hard- or software required and no license or subscription fees. A one time cost with everything included.
- Remote Management for smooth configuration, updates and overview of the Room Managers.
Beauty contest winner
We are not bragging, we let other do it for us:
- Good Design Award 2011 by the Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design
- DFA Award 2011, by Hong Kong Design Centre
- ”Best Digital Signage Hardware” 2012 at the Best of InfoComm Awards from rAVe Publications
- iF product design award for 2011
- 8 inch touch screen display
- Ethernet Controller: 10/100 Mbit
- Communication ports
- http: port 80
- https: port 443
- Device Input Power Sources
- PoE: 48 V DC by RJ45, switch power output of 12.95-15.40 W per port
- AC-DC Adapter: 12 V DC by DC Jack
- Frame and main casing: Aluminum alloy
- Mounting kit for both standard and glass wall included
- Warranty: 2 years from date of purchase
- Size: 270 x 192 x 39 mm.
- Weight: 1.3 kg
USER INTERFACE LANGUAGES
- Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
With Evoko Room Manager you’ll get everything you need in the product box and pay a set price per unit. That’s it! You never have to worry about license fees, subscriptions or needing extra software or accessories. A one-time cost for everything you need.
The price for the Evoko Room Manager includes:
- Evoko Room Manager unit
- Mounting kits for both standard and glass walls
- AC power supply can be ordered separately free of charge if not installed with PoE
- 2 year warranty
- Product support
- Free upgrades of the Evoko Room Manager software
- Evoko Control Panel which is used for configuration, monitoring and statistics
Recommended end user price
USD 1599 (US price)
All prices are excluding freight and handling costs, VAT, sales tax, import costs, duties/tariffs and other local taxes/fees.
Contact us for Evoko Room Manager
Please, fill in the form