We’re adding support for migrating Microsoft Exchange In-Place Archives to the G Suite Migrate beta. Admins can use this new functionality to migrate the content of their user’s Exchange In-Place Archives to G Suite. Additionally, admins can:
- Make migrated archive mail only visible in Google Vault (not Gmail).
- Make attachments of archived mail uploaded to Google Drive only visible in Google Vault. If you turn on this setting, large email attachments will be visible in Vault (not Drive).
- Choose how to apply labels to archive folders in Gmail.
Why it’s important
Previously, it wasn’t possible to migrate archived email from Exchange to Gmail. This feature makes it easy for admins to migrate both active and archived email to G Suite.
How to get started
- End users: No action required.
G Suite editions
- Available to G Suite Business, G Suite Enterprise, G Suite Enterprise for Education, and Drive for Enterprise
- Not available to G Suite Basic, G Suite for Education, and G Suite for Nonprofits
On/off by default?
Stay up to date with G Suite launches
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online