We’re making it easy for admins to enable single sign-on for thousands of additional apps that don’t support modern authentication standards like SAML and OIDC. The combination of standards based and password-vaulted app support will deliver one of the largest SSO app catalogs in the industry.
Admins and end users
Why you’d use it
Google supports single sign-on for apps in the G Suite Marketplace, apps that support SAML or OIDC as an authentication mechanism, and apps that leverage LDAP for sign-on. While this existing solution works for many apps, some of our customers rely on apps that don’t support these standards. others don’t support federated single sign-on. This release provides seamless one-click access for users and a single point of management, visibility, and control for admins.
With password vaulting, admins can:
- Manage credentials in a single space,
- Securely enable access to shared credentials,
- Manage access to app credentials based on group membership, and
- Log and access reports on usage of the credentials within their organization.
End users can view and login to their apps with a single click within a new user dashboard.
How to get started
- Admins: To get started, see our Help Center for detailed instructions on how to:
G Suite editions
- Available to G Suite Enterprise, G Suite Enterprise for Education, and Cloud Identity Premium
- Not available to G Suite Basic, G Suite Business, G Suite for Education, or G Suite for Nonprofits
On/off by default?
- This feature will be available by default.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online