You can now attach emails to other emails in Gmail without downloading them first.
Why you’d use it
We’ve heard from you that there are situations where attaching emails makes more sense than forwarding separate emails, like wanting to forward multiple messages related to a single topic. With this new functionality, you can do exactly that. Sending emails as attachments allows you to write a summary email message to your recipients, and attach the set of supporting emails that recipients can directly open in their mail client.
How to get started
- Admins: No action required.
- End users: You’ll know this feature is available to you when you see the «Forward as attachment» option in the three-dot More menu. Follow the steps in this Help Center article.
When emails are sent as an attachment:
- The attached email becomes a .eml file.
- You can attach as many emails as you’d like.
- When you click on a .eml email attachment, it will open in a new window.
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online