You can now set up voicemail for your Google Voice auto attendants.
Admins and end users
Why you’d use it
Admins can use the auto attendant to set up voicemail three different ways:
- Send incoming calls directly to voicemail
- Send calls to voicemail if the caller presses a specific key
- Send calls to voicemail if they’re received during non-business hours
How to get started
- Admins: To learn how to use the auto attendant to set up voicemail, use this article in our Help Center.
- End users: No action required. You’ll receive an audio file and transcript of your voicemails via email.
Admins will also have the option to enter a message to play for callers before they’re sent to voicemail, for example, “Our offices are currently closed. Please leave a message, and we’ll return your call within one business day.”
G Suite editions
- Available to all G Suite editions with Google Voice Standard and Google Voice Premium subscriptions
- Not available to Google Voice Starter subscriptions
On/off by default?
- This feature will be ON by default and can be enabled at the group level.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online