- a deeply integrated user experience that helps teams collaborate more effectively, frontline workers stay connected, and businesses power new digital customer experiences
- a new brand identity that reflects our ambitious product vision and the way our products work together
- new ways to get started with solutions tailored to the unique needs of our broad range of customers
- For smaller businesses, we’re introducing tailored offerings that make it easy and cost-effective to get started with Google Workspace— including best-in-class collaboration and productivity tools, security protections, and administrative controls.
- For larger enterprises, we’re introducing a set of offerings with additional productivity features, enterprise-grade administrative controls, and our most advanced security and compliance capabilities, available at both the team and organization level.
Admins and end users
Why it’s important
Basic, Business, and Enterprise customers
As an existing G Suite Basic, Business, or Enterprise customer, you can rest assured we’ll give you the time and support needed to transition to one of these new offerings. Please look for an email to the primary administrator in your domain arriving no later than Friday, October 16. This email will outline the specific impact to your organization and who to contact for more info.
Education and Nonprofit customers
We are also bringing Google Workspace to our education and nonprofit customers in the coming months. Education customers can continue to access our tools via G Suite for Education, including Classroom, Assignments, Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Meet. G Suite for Nonprofits will continue to be available to eligible organizations through the Google for Nonprofits program.
G Suite Essentials will now be called Google Workspace Essentials. There are no additional changes to Essentials at this time.
The productivity apps you know and love in G Suite aren’t going away—Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, Chat, and all the others will continue to be the foundation of the Google Workspace experience. In the future, we’ll continue to evolve our products to be more flexible, more helpful, and simpler.
Admins: Primary domain administrators will receive an email from Google no later than Friday, October 16. This email will outline the specific impact to your organization and who to contact for more info.
End users: End users will see the new Google Workspace name and icons reflected across our products and properties over the course of the next several weeks.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: G Suite is now Google Workspace. You’ll see the new name and icons reflected across our products and properties over the course of the next several weeks.
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online