- Add service accounts from primary and secondary domains without turning the “Allow external members in the group” setting on.
- See the service account member type on the Groups page and audit logs in the Admin console.
- Add, remove, and manage service account membership via the Admin console and Cloud Identity Groups API.
Admins and developers
Why it’s important
Groups are a critical tool for customers to manage their G Suite deployment. Many customers use service accounts with Groups to automate user management, manage migrations, and integrate G Suite with other apps, tools, and services.
Until now, it was difficult to use service accounts in groups due to limitations in the functionality. This launch fixes many challenges and makes it easier to use service accounts with groups while increasing security and transparency.
The feature does not affect Admin SDK Group APIs.
- This feature is available now for all users.
- Available to all G Suite customers
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected]com for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online