Quick launch summary
You can now manage and secure Windows 10 devices through the Admin console, just as you do for Android, iOS, Chrome, and Jamboard devices. This also means you can enable SSO so users can more easily access G Suite and other SSO-enabled applications on Windows 10 devices. This was previously available in beta.
Now, all G Suite admins can now use Google Credential Provider for Windows to:
- Enable their organization to use existing G Suite account credentials to login to Windows 10 devices, and easily access apps and services with SSO.
- Protect user accounts with Google’s anti-hijacking and suspicious login detection technologies.
Additionally, G Suite Enterprise, G Suite Enterprise for Education, and Cloud Identity Premium customers can now also:
- Ensure that all Windows 10 devices used to access G Suite are updated, secure, and within compliance of organizational policies.
- Perform admin actions, such as wiping a device and pushing device configuration updates, to Windows 10 devices from the cloud without connecting to corp network.
This can help simplify device management, help to increase data security, and reduce the hurdles and logins users need to access applications and get work done. See our previous announcement for more details on the Windows 10 management features and benefits.
See our Help Center to learn more about enhanced desktop security for Windows. See our post on the Cloud Blog to learn how this and other launches can help G Suite customers stay secure.
Admin controls available for Windows 10 devices
Login and SSO features associated with Google Credential Provider for Windows:
- Available to all G Suite and Cloud Identity customers
Device management for Windows 10 devices:
- Available to G Suite Enterprise, G Suite Enterprise for Education, and Cloud Identity Premium customers
- Not available to G Suite Basic, G Suite Business, G Suite for Education, G Suite for Nonprofits, and Cloud Identity Free customers
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online