Quick launch summary
To help limit interruptions to your meeting, Google Meet can now intelligently filter out background noise like keyboard typing, doors opening and closing, and construction outside your window. Cloud-based AI is used to remove noise from your audio input while still letting your voice through.
- Now available to all web users in most countries.
- For users in Australia, Brazil, India, Japan, and New Zealand, extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on June 30, 2020.
- Not currently available in some countries (currently including South Africa, the UAE, and surrounding locales). See our Help Center for more availability details.
- Available to G Suite Enterprise, G Suite Enterprise for Education customers*
- Not available to G Suite Basic, G Suite Business, G Suite for Education, and G Suite for Nonprofits customers
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online