Organizers of G Suite Enterprise for Education meetings will now receive an attendance report via email once the meeting is over. Attendance reports will be generated for web or mobile meetings with at least five (and no more than 250) participants and will contain the following information for each:
- Participant’s name
- Participant’s email
- Length of time a participant was on the call, including when they joined and exited
Once a meeting is finished, you’ll receive an attendance report via email.
The attendance report contains the names, email addresses, and duration of time participants were in the meeting.
Students who have the ability to create meetings will receive attendance reports as well.
Why you’d use it
We hope attendance reports will help meeting organizers keep track of who attended their meetings and for how long, which can be challenging during larger meetings or while presenting.
Recording attendance for ejected or dial-in participants
We’ll record the attendance of any participants who chose to dial in. The obfuscated phone number and name displayed during the meeting will appear in the attendance report.
If a meeting participant is ejected and re-admitted to the meeting, you’ll see the time they first joined and the time they last left. The total duration of their attendance will be a sum of their sessions.
- Admins: At this time, there is no admin control for this feature. We’re planning to introduce this setting later this year; stay tuned to the G Suite Updates blog to learn when it launches.
- End users: There is no end user setting for this feature. Attendance reports will automatically be sent to the meeting host. Visit the Help Center to learn more about attendance tracking.
- Available to G Suite Enterprise for Education customers only at this time.
- Not available to G Suite Essentials, G Suite Basic, G Suite Business, G Suite for Education, G Suite Enterprise, and G Suite for Nonprofits customers. Stay tuned to the G Suite Updates blog for information when this launches to additional customers.
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online