Quick launch summary
Improvements you may notice include:
- You can use the new Ctrl+Alt+H (CMD+Option+H on Mac) shortcut to toggle braille support in Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- When you use shortcuts to navigate, we now announce where your cursor moves to, including comments, headings, misspellings, and suggestions.
- We improved the reliability of navigating through lengthy documents and lists.
- Images, misspellings, and grammar errors are now verbalized directly by assistive technology.
- We’ve improved navigation and selection verbalizations when moving through tables and when selecting content, including announcing the entire cell’s contents.
Please make sure to update to the latest versions of your assistive technologies and browsers to fully benefit from these improvements.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This feature will be ON by default for users with braille support turned on. Visit the Help Center to learn more about how to use a braille display with Docs editors, and make sure to update to the latest versions of your browser and screen reader to use all features.
- Available to all G Suite customers and users with personal Google Accounts
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online