Content restrictions can be added or removed via the API and removed via Google Drive on the web by any user who has at least editor access level for the item.
Admins, end users, and developers
Why you’d use it
While Google Drive’s collaborative editing and commenting features are often helpful and beneficial, sometimes it’s important to know that changes are not being made to a document. Locking a file with the ContentRestriction API can help accomplish this, and could be used to:
- Lock authoritative versions of documents to create “official” or “final” documents for record keeping.
- Prevent changes to documents that are involved in a workflow, automation, or business process.
- Freezing activity on a document for a period of reviews or audits.
- This feature is available now for all users.
- Available to all customers
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online