Quick launch summary
The device management API implements the following new functionality not found in the Mobiledevices endpoint of the Directory API:
- Support for desktop devices
- Add company owned devices to the device inventory
- Manage company-owned devices inventory
- Manage desktop device inventory
- Ability to manage devices under all management modes (Fundamental, Basic or Advanced)
- Create and manage custom state with each user account on a device. This custom state can be used in making context-aware access decisions.
In addition, the following main functionality from the older API is also available in the new API:
- Manage BYOD inventory for Android and iOS devices
- Manage organizational user accounts on devices
- Devices under Basic or Advanced management can be managed
- Perform actions such as wipe on devices and organizational user accounts on devices
- Search devices and organizational user accounts on devices
- Available to all G Suite customers
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online