The integration will enable G Suite Enterprise, G Suite Enterprise for Education, G Suite Enterprise Essentials, and Cloud Identity Premium customers to set Google endpoint management as an MDM server on Apple Business Manager.
Why you’d use it
With the integration between Google endpoint management and Apple Business Manager:
- Admins can manage company-owned iOS devices directly from the Admin console, in the same location as they manage other devices that access their organization’s data.
- Admins can control a wider range of features including app installation, Apple app usage, authentication methods, and more, as shown in this table of supervised company-owned iOS device settings.
- Apple Business Manager and Google endpoint management automatically sync for seamless device management.
- Users follow a simple device setup and enrollment through the built-in setup wizard.
Apple Business Manager setup in the Admin console
- Admins: To use this feature, you need to enable advanced mobile management for iOS devices in applicable OUs, and have an Apple Business Manager account set up. Visit our Help Center to learn more about how to set up company-owned iOS device management.
- End users: There is no end user setting for this feature. Once provisioned by an admin, users can follow the device setup wizard steps to enroll the device. Once the setup wizard is complete, the Google Device Policy app will automatically install and the user should sign in to it with their G Suite or Cloud Identity account.
- Available to G Suite Enterprise, G Suite Enterprise for Education, G Suite Enterprise Essentials, and Cloud Identity Premium customers
- Not available to G Suite Basic, G Suite Business, G Suite for Education, G Suite for Nonprofits, and G Suite Essentials customers
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online