We’re creating a single place to manage web and mobile apps in the Admin console. With the new location, we’ll also be updating the management interface to be more consistent and intuitive. You’ll find this at Admin console > Apps > Web and mobile apps. There, you’ll be able to see configured apps, search apps, add apps, manage user access, adjust settings, and more for:
You’ll no longer be able to manage apps in the previous locations. However, you’ll still manage the Android available apps and system apps settings in Admin console > Devices > Mobile settings.
Why it’s important
By reducing the locations you need to use to manage different categories of apps and creating simplified and consistent workflows, it will be quicker and simpler to manage app use and deployment for your organization.
New location for web and mobile apps:
New and consistent experience to add web and mobile apps:
Unified settings and quick controls to view access and manage apps:
- Admins: Find the new app management location at Admin console > Apps > Web and mobile apps. Visit the Help Center to learn more about managing Android and iOS apps, and SAML apps for your organization.
- End users: No end user impact.
Mobile app management:
- Available to Business Plus; Enterprise; Education and Enterprise for Education; G Suite Basic and Business; and Nonprofits customers
- Not available to Business Starter, Essentials, and Enterprise Essentials customers.
SAML app management:
- Available to Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online