- Collaborative Inboxes, which can be used by teams to collaborate on messages received by a group, such as a customer support team managing support queries from customers.
- Shared labels, which can help organize group conversations and enable you to filter and search for messages. This replaces tags and categories in classic Groups.
Why it’s important
These features were available in classic Groups, but until now were not available in new Groups. We hope that adding them to the new experience will enable more users to use the new and improved interface in Groups.
- Advanced search, including for conversation status
- Filtering, including quick filters for conversation status or to help users find conversations assigned to themselves, others, or that are unassigned
When a message is posted to a group, group owners or managers can label conversations. Labels will appear in the left navigation panel of a group, and any users viewing the group can then search and filter conversations by those labels. This can make it easier to find messages, to see grouped related messages, or to manage workflows within Collaborative Inboxes.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: These features will be OFF by default, but can be turned on for each group by group owners or managers. Visit the Help Center to learn more about Collaborative Inboxes and labels.
- Available to all G Suite customers and to users with personal Google Accounts
Net Universe offers all Google devices with worldwide Delivery Services.
Send us an email to [email protected] for more information or visit https://www.netuniversecorp.com/google.
You can visit our Shop Online